Annual support from the Benefactors of the Wallace Collection makes it possible for us to pursue our most crucial activities such as research, conservation, educational programmes and temporary exhibitions. As part of the Wallace Collection family, Benefactors are invited to join the Director and the curators to explore the rich cultural history assembled within the Collection.
£1,500 per annum (Benefit value £270; suggested donation £1,230)
- Invitations to exhibition opening parties with curator-led previews
- Private behind-the-scenes events at the Wallace Collection
- Opportunities to join the Director and curators on art historical trips in the UK and abroad (additional fees apply; priority booking for Director's Circle and Conservator's Circle)
- An exclusive programme of events at other museums and places of interest
- An invitation to the Director's Annual Lecture and drinks reception
- Crediting in our Annual Report and donor board (donor board listing applicable after two years' membership)
- Supporters' magazine
- 10% discount in the Wallace Collection shop and restaurant
£2,500 per annum (Benefit value £300; suggested donation £2,200)
As a member of the Conservator’s Circle, you will enjoy the same access to events, exhibition openings and offsite visits as the Curator’s Circle, but your additional donation will be used to support conservation projects at the Wallace Collection.
Conservator’s Circle members will have access to the Curator’s Circle benefits with the addition of the following:
- An overview of our forthcoming conservation projects
- Regular updates from conservators and the development team on the progress of conservation projects
- Two additional events per year connected with conservation projects. e.g. a private breakfast view with one of the conservators
£5,000 per annum (Benefit value £650; suggested donation £4,350)
Director’s Circle members will have access to the Curator’s Circle benefits with the addition of the following:
- An invitation to the annual Director’s Dinner
- Additional invitations to exclusive and intimate behind-the-scenes trips in the UK and overseas, visiting private collections and residences (additional fees apply)
- Assistance accessing exhibitions and museums around Europe*
- Priority booking for Benefactor events and galas
As a member of the Director’s Circle your additional donation will be used to support the exhibition programme at the Wallace Collection. This generous support will be recognised in the following ways:
- Regular updates from the Director and the development team on the progress of the Collection’s forthcoming exhibitions
- A private reception and advanced preview of exhibitions for Director’s Circle members only
- A complimentary catalogue from each Wallace Collection exhibition
* subject to availability
Young Benefactors (20-35)
£750 per annum (Benefit value £270; suggested donation £480)
Start your support for the Wallace Collection early and join our group of Young Benefactors. You will enjoy access to all of the previously listed Curator’s Circle benefits.
The donation is a suggested amount which supports the museum’s ongoing work and to which Gift Aid can be applied. The benefits are available for purchase separately without any further donation.