We are open daily from 10.00–17.00.
Free entry to the permanent collection.
We are closed 24-26 December.
- Museum maps to help you plan your visit are available here.
- Cloakroom facilities are currently reduced. You can read our cloakroom policy here. Only small bags are permitted in the museum. Please do not bring large items, luggage, folding bikes or scooters into the museum.
- See our photography policy. You are welcome to take photographs for personal use, with no flash or tripods.
- Appropriately trained assistance dogs are welcome throughout the Wallace Collection. To find out more, see our Access information.
- Parts of the museum may close at short notice, including the cloakroom. Please note that Mrs Mary Robinson (P37), The Lion Hunt (P585), Peace and War (P598), An Algerian Lady Hawking (P610), The Wounded Trumpeter (P613), A Woman at her Mirror (P128) and The Embarkation of Charles II at Scheveningen (P194) are not currently on view, due to involvement in other projects. Frans Hals's The Laughing Cavalier (P84) will be off display from 4 September 2023 to June 2024.
- If you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please postpone your visit to the Wallace Collection. We have been accredited with Good To Go status for adherence to government and public health guidance on COVID-19 safety. You may wish to view our risk assessment and our COVID-19 self assessment.