Updated 18 January 2022
We are open daily from 10.00–17.00.
Free entry to the permanent collection. Book now for our special exhibition, Frans Hals: The Male Portrait.
- Download the free Bloomberg Connects app and discover our accessible digital guide.
- Only small bags are permitted in the museum. The Cloakroom is currently closed.
- Visit our Café, Restaurant and Shop (contactless/card payments only).
- See our range of on site talks and tours.
- Find out about sketching in the galleries.
- See our photography policy. You are welcome to take photographs for personal use, with no flash or tripods.
- Parts of the museum may close at short notice. The Billiard Room remains closed until the end of February. These works are currently not on view due to involvement in other projects: Perseus and Andromeda, Titian (1485–1576); A Dance to the Music of Time, Nicolas Poussin (1594–1665) and The Laughing Cavalier, Frans Hals (1582/3–1666).
- Schools should contact our Learning team to organise a facilitated visit. Otherwise, we cannot accommodate external guided tours or large group bookings at present.
- The Library and Archive is open by appointment.
- Our disabled parking space can be reserved in advance by contacting our Security team. There are also two Blue Badge parking spaces in Manchester Square, and others nearby.
- Free public bicycle racks are available outside the museum. Bicycles are left at owner's risk. Bicycles are not permitted in the building.
To help keep everyone safe, please follow any instructions given to you by our staff:
- Wear a face covering in the museum, unless exempt, and in line with government guidance.
- Use hand sanitiser (available on site).
- The lift is prioritised for people with mobility issues or pushchairs.
- Do not visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. Find out more on the gov.uk website.
- We have been accredited with Good To Go status for adherence to government and public health guidance on COVID-19 safety. You can view our risk assessment and our COVID-19 self assessment.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Wallace Collection, but if you're not quite ready to visit us yet, we continue to share inspiring stories about the Collection via our social media channels, mailing lists, and our website. Stay connected to the Collection by attending one of our online events or joining as a member.