We are open daily from 10.00–17.00.
Free entry to the permanent collection.
- Download the free Bloomberg Connects app and discover our accessible digital guide.
- Visit our Café, Restaurant and Shop (contactless/card payments only). Please note that the Café and Restaurant will be closed for refurbishment from 13-28 February. Normal service will resume on 1 March.
- See our range of on site events.
- Pre-book your adult group tour or free self-guided group visit of the Wallace Collection - all groups must book in advance.
- Schools should contact our Learning team to organise a facilitated visit.
- Find out about sketching in the galleries.
- See our photography policy. You are welcome to take photographs for personal use, with no flash or tripods.
- Our cloakroom is open most days. You can read our cloakroom policy here. Only small bags are permitted in the museum. Please do not bring large items or luggage with you.
- Appropriately trained assistance dogs are welcome throughout the Wallace Collection. To find out more, see our Access information.
- Parts of the museum may close at short notice, including the cloakroom. Please note that Madame de Ventadour with Louis XIV and his Heirs (P122), Mademoiselle de Clermont en sultane (P456) and Louis XV's Commode (F86) are not currently on view, due to involvement in other projects.
- Free public bicycle racks are available outside the museum. Bicycles are left at owner's risk. Bicycles are not permitted in the building.
To help keep everyone safe, please follow any instructions given to you by our staff:
- We encourage visitors to wear a face covering in the museum.
- Use hand sanitiser (available on site).
- The lift is prioritised for people with mobility issues or pushchairs.
- Do not visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. Find out more on the gov.uk website.
- We have been accredited with Good To Go status for adherence to government and public health guidance on COVID-19 safety. You can view our risk assessment and our COVID-19 self assessment.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Wallace Collection. Follow us digitally as we continue to share inspiring stories about the Collection via our social media channels, mailing lists, and our website. Stay connected to the Collection by attending one of our online events or joining as a member.
Updated 28 November 2022.