We are conveniently located near Oxford Street, Baker Street and Marylebone Village in Central London.
Our address is:
You can reach us by phone on +44 (0)207 563 9500.
Our what3words location is tones.ships.ships
You can also find us using Citymapper.
Visiting by Bus
Numbers 2, 10, 12, 13, 30, 74, 82, 94, 113, 137, 274 all stop nearby. All bus routes are wheelchair accessible.
Visiting by Tube
The nearest tube stations are:
- Bond Street (Central, Jubilee, and Elizabeth lines), 7 min walk
- Marble Arch (Central line), 10 min walk
- Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central, Victoria lines), 12 min walk
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), 13 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road (Central, Elizabeth and Northern lines), 22 min walk
Bond Street has step-free access via lifts at the Marylebone Lane entrance.
Visiting by Rail
Marylebone Rail Station is approximately a 10–15 minute walk away.
Paddington Rail Station is approximately a 20–25 minute walk away.
Visiting by Bike
The nearest Santander bike docking stations are:
- Hinde Street
- George Street
- Portman Street
Visiting by Car
Unfortunately, we do not have any visitor parking available on site. Street parking around the museum is metered until 18.30. A selection of larger car parks can be found nearby - see the Westminster City Council Parking Locator for details.
For visitors with mobility requirements, Blue Badge parking bays are available on Manchester Square and other streets nearby. Please see the Westminster City Council 'where you can park with a disabled badge' page for details.