The Wallace Collection Library and Archives reflect the collections and history of the Museum and its founders.
We have material on the following subjects:
- Painting from the Old Masters to the mid-19th century
- French 17th and 18th century decorative arts
- European sculpture from the Renaissance to the 18th century
- Medieval and Renaissance decorative arts
- Bronzes (Renaissance, Baroque, French eighteenth-century)
- Sèvres porcelain
- Arms and Armour
- Portrait miniatures
- History of collecting
The Library and Archive are currently closed
To book a future appointment, please contact email@example.com or call 0207 563 9528.
Please allow 24 hours’ notice for requesting books or archive materials.
Easter Holidays Opening Hours
The Library will be closed over the Easter holidays every year from Good Friday to Easter Monday (inclusive).