Library and Archives
The Wallace Collection Library and Archives reflect the collections and history of the Museum and its founders.
We have material on the following subjects:
- Painting from the Old Masters to the mid-19th century
- French 17th and 18th century decorative arts
- European sculpture from the Renaissance to the 18th century
- Medieval and Renaissance decorative arts
- Bronzes (Renaissance, Baroque, French eighteenth-century)
- Sèvres porcelain
- Arms and Armour
- Portrait miniatures
- History of collecting
Opening Hours – by appointment only
Tuesday – Friday: 10am-5pm
To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 563 9528. Please allow 24 hours’ notice for requesting books or archive materials.