Library and Archives
The Wallace Collection Library and Archives reflect the collections and history of the Museum and its founders.
We have material on the following subjects:
- Painting from the Old Masters to the mid-19th century
- French 17th and 18th century decorative arts
- European sculpture from the Renaissance to the 18th century
- Medieval and Renaissance decorative arts
- Bronzes (Renaissance, Baroque, French eighteenth-century)
- Sèvres porcelain
- Arms and Armour
- Portrait miniatures
- History of collecting
Opening Hours – by appointment only
Tuesday – Friday: 10am-5pm
For November 2018 the Library will be closed to researchers for the special display of Édouard Lièvre’s ‘Musée graphique’. We will reopen with our normal opening hours on the Tuesday 4th December 2018
To book an appointment contact email@example.com or on 0207 563 9528. Please allow 24 hours’ notice for requesting books or archive materials.