Library and Archives
The Wallace Collection Library and Archives reflect the collections and history of the Museum and its founders.
We have material on the following subjects:
- Painting from the Old Masters to the mid-19th century
- French 17th and 18th century decorative arts
- European sculpture from the Renaissance to the 18th century
- Medieval and Renaissance decorative arts
- Bronzes (Renaissance, Baroque, French eighteenth-century)
- Sèvres porcelain
- Arms and Armour
- Portrait miniatures
- History of collecting
Opening Hours – by appointment only
Tuesday – Friday: 10am-5pm
To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 563 9528. Please allow 24 hours’ notice for requesting books or archive materials.
Please note the Library and Archives will be closed for the Christmas period, 23rd December 2019 – 1st January 2020, reopening on the 2nd January.