10 June – 1 September 2019
In June 2019, the Wallace Collection and Manolo Blahník will present An Enquiring Mind: Manolo Blahník at the Wallace Collection. The exhibition features a personally selected edit of shoe designs from Blahník’s private archives set amongst the masterpieces of the Wallace Collection. This exciting venture juxtaposes an icon from the world of contemporary fashion with Wallace’s outstanding collection that has been an inspiration to artists since it opened to the public in 1900.
A rare opportunity to see excellence in contemporary design alongside the exceptional quality of the Wallace Collection’s own art works.
Partnership between Manolo Blahník and the Wallace Collection
Free - no need to book!
Manolo Blahník Talk Series
The exhibition will be accompanied by an exciting programme of evening panel discussions.
– Monday 17 June – Goya and Shoes - SOLD OUT!
– Monday 1 July – The Classical Influence in Art and Design - SOLD OUT!
– Monday 8 July – Fashion or Art? - SOLD OUT!
– Tuesday 9 July – Fashion and Power - SOLD OUT!
– Wednesday 10 July – The Collector - SOLD OUT!
– Monday 15 July – The Interior World - SOLD OUT
Date & Times
|Date||Start Time||End Time|