10 June – 1 September 2019
In June 2019, the Wallace Collection and Manolo Blahnik will present An Enquiring Mind: Manolo Blahnik at the Wallace Collection. The exhibition features a personally selected edit of shoe designs from Blahnik’s private archives set amongst the masterpieces of the Wallace Collection. This exciting venture juxtaposes an icon from the world of contemporary fashion with Wallace’s outstanding collection that has been an inspiration to artists since it opened to the public in 1900.
A rare opportunity to see excellence in contemporary design alongside the exceptional quality of the Wallace Collection’s own art works.
Partnership between Manolo Blahnik and the Wallace Collection
Free - no need to book!
Manolo Blahnik Talk Series
The exhibition will be accompanied by an exciting programme of evening panel discussions.
– Monday 17 June – Goya and Shoes
– Monday 1 July – The Classical Influence in Art and Design
– Monday 8 July – Fashion or Art?
– Tuesday 9 July – Fashion and Power
– Wednesday 10 July – The Collector
– Monday 15 July – The Interior World
Date & Times
|Date||Start Time||End Time|