Search our books
SEARCH OUR BOOKS
The Library contains approximately 30,000 books, and has been catalogued in its entirety. You can search our full library catalogue below.
How to create and send a book list:
- From the full bibliographic record click ‘Save Record’ – this will add the book to your ‘cart’.
- You can save up to 10 items in your ‘cart’
- When you’ve finished creating your list, click the green ‘Export Saved’ button.
- Complete the ’Send list to’ box on the right hand side of the page with our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press ‘submit’ to send your list to us!
N.B. When ordering material in this way you must also make an appointment directly with our library staff, either by sending the library team an email or calling us on 0207 563 9528, as a list of pre-ordered material does not include the sender’s name.