The Wallace Collection is an Associate Member of Senate House Libraries and its collections can also be searched via the Senate House Libraries' catalogue or COPAC.
Items can be ordered via email, or through our online catalogue by following the instructions below. Please do not order more than 10 items.
Creating and sending a book list:
- Select the records from your search results by ticking the boxes on the left
- Click on ‘Saved Marked Records’ at the bottom of the list
- Click on ‘Export Saved’ at the top of the list
- In the new window showing ‘Your List of Saved Records’, you will need to mark again, by ticking the boxes, the records you want to send
- Enter the following e-mail address in the box provided: email@example.com
- Click on ‘Submit’
N.B. When ordering material in this way you must also make an appointment directly with library staff, either by email or telephone, as a list of pre-ordered material does not include the sender’s name.