The Wallace Collection is an Associate Member of Senate House Libraries. Records are currently being created for pre-2000 acquisitions. All acquisitions since 2000 may be found on the ULRLS/Wallace Collection OPAC
Items can be ordered via email, or through our online catalogue by following the instructions below. Please do not order more than 10 items.
This service will unavailable on 8th June and 16th August because of essential software upgrades. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please contact the Library staff for any enquiries about our holdings.
Creating and sending a book list:
- Select the records from your search results by ticking the boxes on the left
- Click on ‘Saved Marked Records’ at the bottom of the list
- Click on ‘Export Saved’ at the top of the list
- In the new window showing ‘Your List of Saved Records’, you will need to mark again, by ticking the boxes, the records you want to send
- Enter the following e-mail address in the box provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on ‘Submit’
N.B. When ordering material in this way you must also make an appointment directly with library staff, either by email or telephone, as a list of pre-ordered material does not include the sender’s name.
For a chronological list of historic auction sale catalogues please see the link below.