The Wallace Collection is an Associate Member of the University of London Research Library Services (ULRLS). Records are currently being created for pre-2000 acquisitions. All acquisitions since 2000 may be found on the ULRLS/Wallace Collection OPAC
Items can be ordered via email, or through our online catalogue by following the instructions below. Please do not order more than 10 items.
Creating and sending a book list:
- Select the records from your search results by ticking the boxes on the left
- Click on ‘Saved Marked Records’ at the bottom of the list
- Click on ‘Export Saved’ at the top of the list
- In the new window showing ‘Your List of Saved Records’, you will need to mark again, by ticking the boxes, the records you want to send
- Enter the following e-mail address in the box provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on ‘Submit’
N.B. When ordering material in this way you must also make an appointment directly with library staff, either by email or telephone, as a list of pre-ordered material does not include the sender’s name.
For a chronological list of historic auction sale catalogues please see the link below.