This design is taken from a Sèvres Porcelain saucer dated 1760 (C344). The decoration consists of a scalloped border, suspended from which painted garlands of roses, cornflowers and pansies are interlaced in pairs to form heart shapes. The cup and matching saucer were probably acquired by the 3rd Marquess of Hertford (1777 - 1842).
Dimensions W 10" x H 10"
W 25 cm x H 25 cm