Come and explore the Wallace Collection with your school, where a team of skilled freelance Gallery educators will help you to get more from your visit.
Catering for pupils aged 4 to 18, our FREE, fun, interactive sessions aim to bring the objects alive to all children through looking, discussion, drawing or object handling. All sessions have practical element and take place in the galleries and sometimes in our studio.
Making a booking
To discuss your requirements and to make a booking please call 0207 563 9551 or email: email@example.com
Book at least four weeks in advance for visits at any time during the current academic year.
We are now fully booked for the Spring Term 2014
During busy periods you may need to leave a message. Please be patient and be assured that we will return your call or respond to your email as soon as possible.
When you ring to book (or email) please have the following information to hand:
• Choice of dates and preferred times
• Number of pupils
• Year group
• Any special learning needs, English as an additional language Level 1 or 2 of your pupils
• Any physical or medical needs of your pupils or staff that we should know about prior to your visit
• School address and telephone number
• School office and class teachers email address
• Workshop or session required
• If you require extra time in the gallery after your workshop has ended
The lunch room is available to book on request in 30-minute slots. Please note that there is great demand for this and early booking is strongly advised.
You will receive an email confirmation as soon as possible. We aim to do this as quickly as possible but during busy times this may take a while. Please check the details carefully and get back to us if there are any errors.
More about your visit
To Support you in preparing for your visit teachers information will be included in the confirmation email.